09 March, 2006

Sorry, Harry, But I Need More Sleep For This

Connie Lane is working determinedly to find all the goodies over at JKR's website.

There are several new easter eggs for the Harry Potter fandom to find, and believe me that I want very badly to see them. But I am just not in the frame of mind where I can do that whole mental-Twister thing that the site requires. Over in the thread at Connie's people are talking about how to suss the information. Just reading it makes my head hurt. Then again, I had two storm-crazed dogs who kept me up all night.

Either way, it's times like this that I am so thankful for Mugglenet's ongoing archive of JKR's site goodies.

3 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger P. K. Nail said...

You have to at least go to the "Extra Stuff" page (click on the hairbrush on the front page) and hear the radio program. There's a little radio in the bottom right corner - click the on/off switch and prepare for much hilarity. A gardening show called "Toots, Shoots, and Roots."

Someone may think to make an mp3 of it, but Mugglenet hasn't done that before. *makes mental note to record when I get home, because it won't be there long*

 
At 1:02 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger P. K. Nail said...

Here is the most interesting tidbit, and the thing I've been staring at all morning. It's got hand icons on it from where someone screencapped it, but I don't think they obscure much.

 
At 1:09 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Oh man. These are cool...
I may have to wake up enough to try it.

This is better than coffee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home