12 October, 2006

Rules of Engagement

I love the blogosphere. I love talking with various people with whom I have fundamental differences of opinion. Discussion is good, and as Malia once said (either in person or on the web--can't remember), we all have learned from each other.

But I'll be honest. I have a lot of stress in my life. Not as much as some people, but enough to keep me awake on the occasional night. And I really don't need to go 'round in endless circles with people who aren't into serious discussion, but instead troll for petty fighting.

I'm sorry, but if you think that my opinions on a television show are grounds for inferring the personality of all Republicans or that calling members of the GOP "ReNAMBLAcans" is cute, witty and fun, then you are being a troll.

I have an opinion on the Jose Padilla/Abdullah al-Muhajir mess, and I may go into it someday over coffee or on this blog. But I certainly will not go into it just to feed the whims of a bored person without cable television.

3 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Pen Ultimate said...

Poor, poor, pitiful me
Sittin' here, no cable TV!

Suits me fine, Katherine. Your words, as mine, are on display. I stand by mine, as I'm sure you do, yours.
.

 
At 9:34 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Pen Ultimate said...

Yes, yes -- I'm poor. I can't afford cable.

Yes, I'm a troll, because I posted Kat's name on MY blog, and teased that I had "a bit of news [she wasn't] going to like."

Gosh, the polls I read (and refer to) seem to toss an anchor to Kat's drowning premise... and she gets the vapors when I ask about Padilla, and because I DARED to act like Rush Limbaugh and DARED use a term like "ReNAMBLAcans."

What a whiny-butt. Buck up, Kat.
.

 
At 12:22 PM, October 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JP-
You are an ignorant,
arrogant, self-important jerk. Grow up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home