09 August, 2005

Hope In A Sea Of Doubt

If you are like me, then sometimes you feel as though you haven't quite measured up to the life you expected. You may not have the greatest job, the nicest house, smartest kids or Mr. Right. Everyone else's Christmas letter with their beautiful family standing in front of the Range Rover with their dog, Rover, is cause for anxiety.

I have good news. If you suffer from these feelings of inadequacy--the ones that make you seriously consider, if only for a moment, certain spam emails--then hope has arrived.

Pauly Shore has a new series on tbs. I love Pauly Shore. No one else makes me feel as though I've gotten my life together.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, August 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Aunt's family and each sub-unit of said family crank out the "It's a Wonderful Life (well at least theirs) Christmas letter and photo every year. I just go the call that their (my cousin, her son)latest business venture has gone down the toilet and they are now about a million bucks in the hole.

Can't wait to see how that plays on this year's family letter.

 
At 7:39 AM, August 10, 2005, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Dear heavens...Son in Law was on cable last night. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home