03 August, 2005

How Rex L. Camino Led Me Into Poverty

Poor sweet Rex L. Camino, with his suave Dean Martin ways and Murfreesboro charm was just trying to participate in the challenge. Little did he know that this post would drag me into degredation, poverty and the potential expenditure of every penny I have saved up for my children's college education.

Who knew you could buy music from the Smithsonian's files?! Seriously, this is like a dream come true for me. As much as I hate to furtherLydia's suppositions, I'm afraid that I must admit that I've spent the last twenty minutes listening to pure Israeli vocalized prayers.

Rex, I hope you're happy.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

The love of music is certainly making me poor, and I figure that I might as well drag others down with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home