23 June, 2006

Can't Think Of A Title...Please Read The Post Anyway!

Am I the only person who kinda misses Glen Dean just a little bit? And am I the only person who wishes that some people didn't have a big ol' fancy internship taking them away from blogging?

Oh well. At any rate, there's a great new blogger in town. Emmett B., the Psycho Grump is a really interesting guy. I know he's not TV or Glen, but I'm glad to have found him. Yes, he's a former Baptist minister--but I think he's more of a "me" Baptist than a "Dan" Baptist. At the very least I think he may have read Harry Potter So roll on over and tell him what a voyeur he was to that poor little old lady.

And speaking of HP, I have to admit that Short and Fat (or Hot Fat, as I think I'll call him) had a really good point last week, but I couldn't comment because Blogger was acting screwdly.

Is it just me or is this blog post now officially a clip show? Sorry. Didn't mean to do that to you. But as long as we're talking about TV, Big Orange Michael is really making me ill by bringing up certain rumours about Star Trek that I'd rather not think about.

Oh, and Jason, where do I even log in to make comments? I feel so impotent when I read your stuff. Although this post made me feel really old, because it didn't seem to be talking about anything I understood.

And do any of you besides JAG and me read For Better Or For Worse on a regular basis? If not, now is not the time to start. They've begun "animating" the strip online. Lest you think this is a good idea, allow me to explain that it is really just random eyeblinks in various panels. This is the creepiest thing I've seen in a while. *shudders*

So there you have it.

4 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, June 23, 2006, Blogger Jamie said...

I noticed the animation yesterday and thought someone had slipped me some acid.

 
At 8:59 AM, June 23, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Wait...they're animating it now...I so have to check that out.

And, yes, I read it.

 
At 9:50 AM, June 23, 2006, Blogger Chance said...

Sigh...I miss Glen too. Until then, I must tell others of his teachings, and anxiously await the day of his return. It could be anyday, I must be prepared.

 
At 2:54 PM, June 23, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Ah, crap, I missed it that Glen Dean left! Why did he go? Man, I'm gonna miss him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home