13 October, 2006

Friday The 13th

Much to Hubs' chagrin, I tend to be very superstitious. I won't walk under ladders, I always have to knock on wood, and I almost never say never. Except in my world, Friday the 13th has always been a lucky day. I've had unexpected money show up, free lunches provided, extra fun movie dates with my spouse and all that treacly stuff. I love Fridays the 13th. They work well for me.

My bad luck day is, was, and always will be Mondays the 13th. Not only is "13" bad in and of itself, but Mondays always have their own special gruesomeness. So I'm stuck with hating on Mondays numbered 13.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, October 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes much more sense to be more worried about a Monday the 13th because after a terrible day of Monday, you've got the rest of the week to get through, too. Even if your Friday the 13th sucked, you'd be able to go home and sleep it off all weekend.

 
At 11:59 AM, October 13, 2006, Blogger Kerry Woo said...

Friday the 13th or not, Satan has a tendency to choose Friday afternoons for personal hell to be unleashed... loss of a job, or only .99 cents left in the checking account. Grrrr....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home