03 August, 2005

How Will I Die

Blame Lileks and Jason for going on blogatus. This extra blogtime has led to my rapid succumbation (new word?!?) to the inanity that is Quiz Farm. Thanks, Roger Abramson for being the carrier.

This is apparently how I will die:

You scored as Bomb. Your death will be by bombing. You will probably be an innocent bystander, not doing anything wrong and not a person who was targeted at, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.


How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.come>

Comforting in these particular times, no?

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, August 03, 2005, Blogger P. K. Nail said...

At least 1/4 of my Live Journal entries are meme results. As if anyone cares who my "Harry Potter husband" is or "which Jane Austen character" I am or "which Disney ballad" is my theme song.

I can't help myself. All my friends do it. It's a vicious cycle. I need a 12-step program.

 
At 8:56 AM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

I scored as "natural causes". Where is the fun in that?

Also, how can you just "somewhat" agree or disagree with the fact that you have an above ground pool?

 
At 10:10 AM, August 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natural causes, sweetie. You hear that? Natural causes. So you can forget all about those knitting needles, knives, guns, poisons, rabid dogs or having your mother move in with us (i.e., suicide.)

 
At 3:19 PM, August 04, 2005, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I will die of poison....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home