03 August, 2005

TANSTAAFL Round I

The lonely young pups at MySpace.com aren't happy about the Murdoch buyout. There's a lot of buss and fother about censorship, but I think the bigger concern is that the Evil Soulless Corporation may charge them.

"It's something we're very concerned about," said Scott Swiecki, 34, of Tempe Ariz., who's a member of the MySpace group "Faux News" as well as another group that combines the Murdoch name with an expletive. "There are a lot of counterculture people on MySpace. My concern is Fox will add fees and censor content."

I guess no one wants to pay $5.95 to make friends with Bear from Davis, California and Boru, The Mushroom King of Sacramento. What's this world coming to?

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, August 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit if News Corp wants to give me $580 million for something I'll take it.

Young hipsters be damned.

 
At 3:51 PM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Wait...are you on MySpace as well?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home