25 October, 2005

Frakkin' Big Orange Michael!!

That other BSG nerd in the Nashosphere made me take this quiz.

I weep because they are so right about me.

You scored as Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo). You have spent your life trying to life up to and impress your Dad, shame he never seemed to notice. You are a stickler for the rules. But in matters of loyalty and honour you know when they have to be broken.


What New Battlestar Galactica character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Imagine, QuizFarm is able to cut to the root of my pain so easily. In spite of my love for dangerous women...

4 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, October 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine tied between Starbuck and Baltar. There is a having sex with ones self joke in there somewhere.

 
At 8:56 AM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Yeah...I forced you to take the quiz......

LOL

 
At 11:27 AM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Just Larry said...

sigh

I confess to being labeled Apollo as well.

Thanks for further revealing my inner geek, Michael.

 
At 11:39 AM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

You KNEW I'd take it if you put it up there. You have led me astray. ;-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home