26 October, 2005

What You Swore You'd Never See

There are some things that are predictable in the Nashosphere. Aunt B. will become irritated with a conservative opinion from time to time. Bob Krumm will hold a conservative opinion every time. Brittney will be waiting gleefully for something bad to happen to her enemies and Big Orange Michael will either be rooting for UT or watchin' some TV. Then there's the ubiquitous soft-core Bono over at Sharon's place.

But today I saw something I never ever thought I'd see.

Glurge. At Kleinheider's.

That's right. Hard Right. The original 29-year-old charming curmudgeon. And he's posted a heartwarming story with a lesson attached. I appreciate the lesson. I'm dumbfounded by the context. I love his constant ability to suprise us all with contrarianism. This may be his boldest act yet.

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, October 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the time? I've got a few non-conservative opinions, btw.

Just as long as you don't accuse me of holding a "Republican" opinion all the time.

 
At 9:04 AM, October 27, 2005, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Occasinally I post about other things besdies UT and watching tv.

Or best yet--watching UT on TV...

That is like heaven...:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home