Rex L. Drugs tagged me for this. I love tagging. Except I've been afraid of this meme because of how dull it'll make me seme. Seem. Whatever.
What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
Working the 4:30-1:00am shift in Quality Control at a travel agency. This meant a lot of running the UNIX servers, handwriting backdated tickets to avoid the ARC penalty and other geekitude and law breaking. Not my favourite job, but certainly one of my best sources of personal anecdotes.
What Were You Doing 1 Year Ago?
Associate Brand Manager, Licensing and Catalog Coordinator. All fancy words that translate to "rolling a stone forever uphill while simultaneously earning just enough scratch to pay Charon's fee." I should also add that I was seriously contemplating quitting.
Five Snacks You Enjoy
2. Cadbury Eggs
3. Fresh Pineapple
5. Red Vines
Five Songs To Which You Know All The Lyrics
1. The French Inhaler
("How you gonna make your way in the world/ When you weren't cut out for workin'?")
2. The Battle Hymn of The Republic
(seriously--best lyrics ever. "I've seen Him in the watchfires of a hund'red circling camps/ They have builded Him an altar in the eve'ning dews and damps")
3. Ya' Got Trouble
("Ragtime! Shameless Music! It'll grab your son--your daughter--in the arms of a jungle, animal instinct! Masstyria! Friends, the idle brain is the devil's playground....)
4. Desperadoes Under The Eaves
("And if California slides into the ocean/As the mystics and statistics say it will/ I predict this motel will be standing/ until I've paid my bill.")
("And I'll stand before the Lord of Song/With nothing on my tongue/but "hallelujah!")
Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire
1. Pay off my house
2. Put in a pool
3. Provide for family members
4. Establish a foundation that would underwrite mothers who want to stay home to raise their children.
Five Bad Habits
2. Cracking my knuckles
4. Leaving the bathroom fan on all night
5. Leaving the basement door open all night
Five Things You Like Doing
4. Weight Training
5. Strategy Gaming
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
1. My Wedding Dress
2. Size 8 Jeans
3. My NBC Bank "Casual Day" shirt. What is "casual" about a stiff collared button-down shirt? Nothing. And it makes me look not heterosexual.
4. My Bob & Tom t-shirt. (I won it in a dance contest. And it's fugly.)
5. Any underwire lace bra. The underwire always pops out and gouges my mammarian flesh. That hurts.
Five Favourite Toys
Okay, I have the feeling this is one of those "Sex and the City" type questions, but I'm much more dull than all that.
1. My all-in-one-Needle sizer/guage counter/project length ruler. A handier piece of metal has not yet been invented.
2. My iPod
3. My iMac
4. My TiVos
5. My stuffed monkey collection
So who are my 5 victims?
Roger Abramson, Sharon Cobb, Pink Kitty,Fried Apple Blurbs and Jason Y.
None of these people will ever do this, of course, thus fulfilling my long-standing tradition of being the Tag Dead-Head.