20 March, 2006

Blogger, I Loathe Thee

I know this is a free service. I know that I get what I pay for.

That being said, let me just whinge for a few brief moments (since that's likely all the time I have before it craps out again.)

Blogger won't let me post a new entry half the time I want to. When I go to other Blogger Blogs, 90% of the time I can't read the comments, let alone make my own comment.

I keep getting "Server error. A technician has been notified blah blah blah" messages. It's weird, because I feel this strange pressure of postus interruptus building into a nasty case of blue lobes. There are so many thoughts I want to get typed out, so many writerly ideas that I wish to pursue--only to have the mechanism be faulty. I really think maybe I can't write blogposts any longer. I feel like I've lost my ability. Woe unto me. Boo hoo. Pity party, smallest violin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home