16 March, 2006

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me

Yes, I'm a broken record with this Brown thing. I've been reading some of the earlier coverage I missed while in the hospital (see--I said "the hospital" instead of just "hospital" so all you people who pick on my anglophile ways can be happy now.)

In one article Brown is quoted thusly:

"Instead of receiving presents at Christmas, his parents would leave a treasure map with clues which, if properly solved, would lead to a secret location in the house or even around the town where they lived, the court heard. He said: "It was wonderful fun - for me codes and treasure hunts have always been a passion."

I'm sorry. Can we just slap him silly now? Who on EARTH says "wonderful fun"? He sounds so fake. And, frankly, the whole being-denied-presents thing does explain a lot about him. Well, that and the fact that he's a Phillips Exeter man. I wonder if he's aware that he comes off as a complete ninny.

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, March 17, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I'm sure he enjoyed that...NOT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home