22 April, 2006

Thorns In The Flesh

I will not be an the blogger meet up today.

This is why.

How bad is the pain? Well, now is as good a time to describe it as any. It hurts so bad my toenails ache and my lips sting. So, basically, I hurt everywhere. I was kind of afraid this would happen. And sad and disappointed because this is how it goes, increasingly. Whenever there is a place a badly want to be, this is how it ends up.

And I feel hypochondriacal, even though I know I'm not.

And I double-dog promise (is that such a thing?) that I'm not only NOT avoiding everyone but want very badly to be there. Especially since my eyebrows haven't grown out yet.

4 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, April 22, 2006, Blogger Aunt B said...

Oh, Kat. That sucks. You will be missed. I could pretend to be you, but they already know what I look like. I hope you're feeling better very soon.

 
At 12:37 PM, April 22, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Awww, I understand. *hugs* to you (gently, lol) and I hope you feel better really soon!

 
At 1:02 AM, April 23, 2006, Blogger Malia said...

I was disappointed that I didn't get to meet you today, but I understand why you couldn't be there. Hope you're feeling back to normal pretty soon.

 
At 12:38 PM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Well, let's hope you can join us next time. A chair is always open for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home