02 December, 2006

Grey's Anatomy Serial Killer Special

I can't believe I keep forgetting to write about this.

But how cool is it that the new Dr. Hahn on Grey's is the chick who was Buffalo Bill's prisoner in Silence of the Lambs?

I will be in 9 kinds of heaven if she has an affair with McSteamy and he rubs lotion all over her body. That would be a truly grand event in pop culture.

And yes, I finally remembered to write this after mentioning Ed Gein in the previous entry. You know you're not well when you think about Ed Gein twice in one day...before noon.

5 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, December 02, 2006, Blogger Kathy T. said...

OMG, that IS her! I never realized it until you connected the dots for me. I'm still not feeling the love for the new mean Georgie-boy. But I do like Izzy getting back in. Oh what you've done to me, Kat Coble.

 
At 9:41 AM, December 03, 2006, Blogger Kathy T. said...

By the way, I told my husband about Dr. Hahn and I believe he finally thinks blogging is worth something if you can find out something like that.

 
At 8:53 AM, December 04, 2006, Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

Have you noticed that the guy who played Buffalo Bill now plays the police chief on "Monk"?

 
At 9:07 AM, December 04, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Kathy, I'm glad to be of service. ;-p

Rex, He's much less scary when he's dressed.

 
At 4:43 PM, December 04, 2006, Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

I always thought it was the 'stache.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home