03 January, 2007

Why I Am "In" & Why My Husband Is Deaf

According to this list (found via Big Orange Michael) I am "in". Why?

Because I am a Crazy "The Wire" fan.

The concrete proof of this was last night when we were watching Law & Order: Perv Squad on TiVo. The mediocre episode "Underbelly" featured Julito McCullum and Michael K. Williams.

What this meant was that about 30 minutes into the program I actually started squealing "It's OMAR!!!" over and over again. 10 minutes later I was once again squealing. "It's Namond!!!"

And yes, I spent the rest of the episode rooting for the bad guys.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, January 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night's Perv Squad had Deputy Commissioner Rawls as a guy who had been in prison for thirty years.

 
At 12:26 PM, January 03, 2007, Blogger Les Jones said...

Last night's Perv Squad was pretty awesome. I think they knew they had a good script and splurged on good guest actors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home