28 July, 2005

Casting Call

"They" are reportedly making a movie about Lance. We are very pleased, in that we cannot get enough of his triumph over cancer story. Every day that I am limited by my insidious health condition , I feel that yellow-bracelet-wielding tyrant of Nietszchian triumphalism goading me forward.

Tim has heard that the front runner in the casting is Matt Damon.

Personally, he and I (Tim, not Matt), both strongly feel that Jamie Bamber would be ideal.

Can't you just see it?

4 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, July 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will he be racing against the Cylons?

 
At 2:45 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Only so long as he is not taken away from the brilliance that is BSG...I need my BSG fix...dammit, is it Friday yet?!?

 
At 4:47 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

28 more hours and all will be well.

We may even get to see the cybehr-baybee.

 
At 8:32 AM, July 29, 2005, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

As long as it continues to be good, I am all for it...and as long as they don't come up with absurd ways to keep us from seeing Cylon baby.

And let me just say this--wow...you know your Dr Who. Woo-hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home