28 July, 2005

Casting Call

"They" are reportedly making a movie about Lance. We are very pleased, in that we cannot get enough of his triumph over cancer story. Every day that I am limited by my insidious health condition , I feel that yellow-bracelet-wielding tyrant of Nietszchian triumphalism goading me forward.

Tim has heard that the front runner in the casting is Matt Damon.

Personally, he and I (Tim, not Matt), both strongly feel that Jamie Bamber would be ideal.

Can't you just see it?

4 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, July 28, 2005, Anonymous Sarcastro said...

Will he be racing against the Cylons?

 
At 2:45 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Michael said...

Only so long as he is not taken away from the brilliance that is BSG...I need my BSG fix...dammit, is it Friday yet?!?

 
At 4:47 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

28 more hours and all will be well.

We may even get to see the cybehr-baybee.

 
At 8:32 AM, July 29, 2005, Blogger Michael said...

As long as it continues to be good, I am all for it...and as long as they don't come up with absurd ways to keep us from seeing Cylon baby.

And let me just say this--wow...you know your Dr Who. Woo-hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home