18 July, 2005

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

*gasp*

I'm coming up for air. We've been at my parents' house for an extended vacation, hence my exposure to bad Sherlock Holmes and failure to blog.

Quick Recap:

DSL blows compared to Cable internet.

If I were Catholic I wouldn't need to spend time in Purgatory upon death, because I spent an hour at the Shipshewana Flea Market.

Finally got some good Mennonite eating at the Essenhaus.

Visited the gravesite and museum of one of my favourite authors.

Ate at a lovely new restaurant in Roanoke, Indiana.

Watched my sister turn a year older.

But most of all....


HARRY POTTER

(posts to follow)

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Patrick said...

Amazing how "Shipshewanna" seems to have a homonymic connection to a phrase that a husband would use to describe the things that arrived when his wife got home from said flea market.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home