31 August, 2005

The High Price Of A Husband

I'm married. Happily.

My husband is a cyclist, and Labor Day Weekend for him means the last Century of the season. For the uninitiated, that means he will be riding one hundred miles on his bicycle. That also means that we will not be going to Dragon*Con.

I'm fine with it. Really.

I just realized that these last three posts really unveil the depths of my total geekitude to the world at large. Wow. Good thing I decided to not post my thoughts on Susan Polgar. People might think I was a nerd.

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, August 31, 2005, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

well I won't be at DC this year either...even though I really wanna go...

Don't ask..it's a long story.

 
At 1:12 PM, August 31, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

I'm askin'.

Tell the long story, BO Michael.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home