03 August, 2005

A Very Perry Christmas

Perry March has been arrested. Maybe now we'll finally find out what he did with the body.


Yeah, I've already made up my mind. If I go missing and my husband is whining a few days later about four grand in the bank in my name, lock him up.

If I go missing and leave behind my children, and my husband keeps those children from my parents, lock him up.

If I go missing and my husband moves to Mexico to start shady land development companies, and a shiny happy new family, drive down to Mexico, haul his hindquarters back up here and lock him up.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, August 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curses, foiled again!

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for those meddling bloggers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home