10 September, 2005

Group Punishment

In third grade Bobby Kelsey stole some coloured chalk out of the teacher's supply cabinet. All 19 of us had to miss recess.

In Japenese prison camps it was common practice to shoot 10 prisoners to punish one deserter.

In Blogger everyone has to type in nonsense codes to comment because of a few comment spammers.

I for one am sick of having to squint to read the squiggle--especially when I comment on my own bloody site. So I've turned off the blasted Word Verify thing. Let the spammers come and try to sell me a bigger penis and better coffee. Sod them. I'm not bowing to their tyranny any longer.

6 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Kat ... learn how to spell "Japanese" properly.

Sincerely--yourself

 
At 5:53 PM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Thank God! I can post freely. Like A Maniac!!!

 
At 5:53 PM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Look at me go! Ah the feel of unfettered typing.


WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!

 
At 6:17 PM, September 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more secret Passwords?

 
At 7:28 PM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Patrick said...

Okay... I confess, it was me posting all those comment spams. :-D

I, for one, do not mind the funhouse challenge.

 
At 8:30 AM, September 11, 2005, Blogger John H said...

'Ah the feel of unfettered typing'

UNFETTERED - what a great word. "I was a free man in Paris, I felt unfettered and alive" (J. Mitchell). When you hear that you just feel liberated...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home