05 September, 2005

Tea & Sympathy

In spite of my whinging about my impending leprosy, I will be meeting Miss Sharon Cobb for Coffee in about 2 hours. She's getting coffee. I'm getting Tea. I don't drink coffee.

I'm looking forward to it. She is going to try to unrecluse me, I'm sure.

I think we should start a Female Blogger's Alliance. I want to call it the Blogging B!tches Society. Just cause.

I've had fun blogging this weekend, even though it caused me to miss my septumpth viewing of the LOTR movies. I think I shall nap before I ingest caffeine.

6 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Aunt B said...

Hmm. A female bloggers' Alliance? What would we be allied against? What kind of mayhem can we cause? At the least, can we drive by Sarcastro slowly as he's marching around town and moon him?

 
At 8:15 PM, September 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mooning, eh?
Would that make y'all Estronauts?
Oprah, we have a problem.

 
At 8:23 PM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Would that make y'all Estronauts?

I would laugh, but I don't want to egg you on.

 
At 8:59 AM, September 06, 2005, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Well, I think you did a kick-ass job on the NiT this weekend.

 
At 9:42 AM, September 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are WE causing the mayhem here, or standing against it? Personally, I'm in favor of creating it.

 
At 11:08 AM, September 06, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Thanks, Michael.

And Scooby, I think that we are definitely the instigators.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home