16 October, 2005

Extreme Makeover Home Edition: Oh No He Di-int!!

So, we're watching this evening's special two-hour makeover featuring a camp for special needs kids. This camp will take any child regardless of their skillset. It was a remarkable group of people. Apparently the design team was moved as well. Whether it was a gargantuan Freudian slip by Ed or a mischievious bent in one of the show's editors, right after a moving segment where Ed spoke with a limbless girl he gushed about finding the kids "disarming."

I've not laughed so hard in days.

6 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, October 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mansion To Haunt Comics
Dan Vado, president of comic publisher Slave Labor Graphics, told SCI FI Wire that its upcoming Haunted Mansion comic book takes its inspiration directly from the Disneyland ride on which it is based.
Entertaining blog here. You are bookmarked ;-)

I have a hosting site/blog.
Plenty of great hosting facilities.

Definitely worth a visit.

 
At 11:12 PM, October 16, 2005, Blogger John H said...

Sorry I missed it. Hands down, the funniest post I've read in days..

 
At 6:05 PM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous tom said...

The MadTV parody of EMHE last season was hilarious.

I will never watch the real version again.

 
At 9:10 AM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

John, that was BAD!!!

 
At 11:53 AM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Busy Mom said...

NO! I missed that, what a riot!

 
At 8:41 AM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Patrick said...

SNL's EMHE parody was great. Ty: "it's in my contract that I have to take my shirt off once every episode."

We finally got around to watching the two-hour ep last night... and it was really funny... it was just a bad edit.

I bet they got lots more donations (TV Guide, etc.) because they were doing the work for a real live take-it-off-the-books 501(c)(3).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home