16 October, 2005

Extreme Makeover Home Edition: Oh No He Di-int!!

So, we're watching this evening's special two-hour makeover featuring a camp for special needs kids. This camp will take any child regardless of their skillset. It was a remarkable group of people. Apparently the design team was moved as well. Whether it was a gargantuan Freudian slip by Ed or a mischievious bent in one of the show's editors, right after a moving segment where Ed spoke with a limbless girl he gushed about finding the kids "disarming."

I've not laughed so hard in days.

5 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, October 16, 2005, Blogger John H said...

Sorry I missed it. Hands down, the funniest post I've read in days..

 
At 6:05 PM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The MadTV parody of EMHE last season was hilarious.

I will never watch the real version again.

 
At 9:10 AM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

John, that was BAD!!!

 
At 11:53 AM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Busy Mom said...

NO! I missed that, what a riot!

 
At 8:41 AM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Patrick said...

SNL's EMHE parody was great. Ty: "it's in my contract that I have to take my shirt off once every episode."

We finally got around to watching the two-hour ep last night... and it was really funny... it was just a bad edit.

I bet they got lots more donations (TV Guide, etc.) because they were doing the work for a real live take-it-off-the-books 501(c)(3).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home