01 October, 2005

Full Disclosure

It appears that after several months of hard detective work, Chris D. Jackson has come to what initially appears to be an astonishing conclusion:

From all the posts I have read of her's, she is clearly a member of the right wing blog community.


Alas, the truth is uncovered!

Just to avoid future misunderstandings, and to make sure that everyone is fully aware of the brass arseload of bias I'm packing, I've put together an oversimplified diagram.



I would hate to have anyone happily agreeing with me for weeks under the false impression that I was on their side, only to have the awful truth come out later when they see me lighting candles under a photo of Ronald Reagan or Jesse Ventura.

P.S. Don't let Sarcastro or Kleinheider tell you differently. They are cowards who don't want a hot woman in the Libertarian party.

P.P.S. Truth is, I was an unreconstructed Lowell-ist for many years but his untimely departure from the spectrum left a gaping hole that only Penn Jillette could fill.

9 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, October 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corporate Blogging On the Nigh
Well, that's cause many people got into blogging for the wrong reasons. They got in cause it was hot PR wise.
Hey, you have an impressive blog here! Excellent job. I have a cz jewelry site. It pretty much covers cz jewelry related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

 
At 11:01 PM, October 01, 2005, Blogger Aunt B said...

This is only tangentially related to your post, but after reading it, I feel moved to confess that I love to say Kleinheider's last name out loud. A lot. To the point where I don't think I can ever meet him in person, because I know he'd say "Hi, I'm A.C. Kleinheider" and I'd say "What?" until he got angry, just to hear him repeat it over and over. It's just got a nice clunky sound, like a brand of shoes or some kind of power tool.

Anyway, nice to see that we liberals are keeping our skills of ridiculousness sharp.

And I love your diagram.

 
At 1:23 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

I love to say it too. It just sounds important
somehow.

I really hope the diagram will catch on. I envision days of people being accused of being a card-carrying Antonio!!!

 
At 3:44 PM, October 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me, we would LOVE to see some hot libertarian chicks. If you know any, howzabout coughing up some phone numbers.

 
At 5:12 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Aunt B said...

I'm going to guess that any hot libertarian chicks are already sleeping with Penn Jillette. I don't know what it is about him, but... yeah, if I were libertarian, I'd be his minion.

 
At 5:20 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Kat Coble said...

I'm saving all the hot libertarian chicks for Kleinheider.

You don't get any. You've not proven yourself trustworthy.

And yeah, I cried a tiny tear the day I heard Penn got married.

 
At 6:10 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Aunt B said...

I bet Penn would be down for the libertarian orgy, though. That's all I'm saying.

Kleinheider, if those are indeed his real hands, could use some hot libertarian women who are neat freaks.

 
At 6:13 PM, October 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord, the cast of 'Wings'

Now there's a reference.

 
At 8:00 AM, October 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat,

If you haven't already, Penn's novel, "Sock" makes for a good afternoon of entertainment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home