07 November, 2005

First Annual Nashville Potterphile Blogger Nerd Meet Up Thingie

I'm being obnoxious and I know it. So I'm stepping all over the toes of the official Blogger Meet Up people, whoever they are, and staging my own event.

Harry Potter is opening on Friday, November 18th. There is a 7:00pm showing on the IMAX screen at Shopryland. It costs $11.50.

I will be there. Tim will be there. I'm pretty sure the best movie reviewer in the Nashosphere will be there. I'd love for anyone else to be there too. It'll be fun. Come on. You know you're gonna see the movie anyway. Why not see it with a bunch of cool people? And if they're not going, come see it with me.

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger Just Larry said...

Katherine, you are aware there will be children in the theater...aren't you?

 
At 10:50 AM, November 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOh have fun.

I'm waiting a couple of days. I learned, after having children ruin my experience at opening night of the first movie to just... let them go first.

The toddlers aren't bad but the 10 years and up ones seem to have no courtesy and just YAP their way through the movie. "OOH! I REMEMBER THIS PART!!" "OH MAN LOOK AT NEVILLE!"

SHUT THE HELL UP

 
At 1:12 PM, November 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a cool blogger, but I'd love to go. I would even drive down after school to go with you, but I couldn't get there by 7:00. Oh well, maybe Tom will take pity on me and go with me, and maybe he'll even show up on time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home