18 January, 2006

Like A Sinner Before The Gates Of Heaven

Ivy asks what everyone does to boost themselves out of those jabberwocky days where nothing seems worthwhile and everything is that gray filmy vice clamped around the base of your brain.

So I gave her the best answer I could then decided to take my own advice.

It does work--but my dog doesn't like it when I sing the entire 9 mintues of Bat Out Of Hell to him.

I'm still down at the bottom of the pit in the blazing sun...but at least the sun is shining.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Ivy asks what everyone does to boost themselves out of those jabberwocky days where nothing seems worthwhile and everything is that gray filmy vice clamped around the base of your brain.

That's EXACTLY how it felt today!!

BTW, my dog actually likes it when I sing to him. Even when I sing Meatloaf, I guess he has great taste in music. ;)

 
At 8:51 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

My dog has great taste in music. That's exactly why he can't stand my singing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home