03 February, 2006

Friday, February 3rd

Is it time yet? For crying out loud, they've been putting up Christmas Decorations right after Labour Day. So, shouldn't it be time for my beloved to return to me? It's February now. Valentine's Day is only 11 days away. (I hate Valentine's Day.)

So...everybody sell through your stashes of those gacky "conversation hearts" and bring my one true candy love home to me.

Yes.

WHERE ARE MY CADBURY EGGS?!?!?




I content myself with Rolos throughout the year, and a fine second-best they are. But nothing says Spring like the thick chocolate melting over your tongue, the gooey white sugar syrup and shreds of blue and red tinfoil of the first Cadbury Egg.

I feel a trip to Walgreen's coming on...

4 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I am not sure when these will appear...LOL

 
At 7:44 PM, February 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm Cadbury. Have you been to Europe? And had real cadbury? DOuble Mmmmm. Or - the best chocolate on earth - Galaxy Chocolate. That stuff is like ... chocolate crack. It's the best chocolate I've ever tasted. Whenever we go to visit Steve's family, we always get a box of Galaxy chocolate to bring home. It never lasts more than a few weeks. Steve once had a box shipped from England to me at work. Made my heart go pitty-patt! ~ Lacy

 
At 8:31 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Have you been to Europe? And had real cadbury?

Yes. And yes. When I was in London I just about lived on Crunchie bars. *drool*

I've found a place online that will deliver British Candy to the States and have been blowing mad money on Crunchies, Curly Wurlys and Milk Trays.

Now I just need some more mad money...;-p

Oh, and Steve Rocks!!!!

 
At 9:01 PM, February 03, 2006, Blogger Malia said...

yuck...those are definitely not my favorite

do you like Turkish Delight as well? I've never had it but doesn't Cadbury make it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home