06 March, 2006

I'm On A Free Ride

The mountain is high, the valley is low

Some chick has put her foot in the mud puddle. (Or maybe it's a guy named Shannon. There are a few of those. But I bet they all hate their mothers.)

So what did Shannon say? That the childless are getting a free ride on the back of society's parents. Sure, fine, okay. It's not like I've had this argument before, or anything.

My favourite part, though, was this:
In our atomized society, children do not provide a boost in status, networking or security that offsets their very real cost.

Clearly Shannon is not a member of a Southern Baptist Church.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, March 06, 2006, Blogger W said...

Funny. I always thought it was the other way around.

 
At 2:39 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

OMG. I had kids because they make great slaves. She thinks the rest of society should pay ME for my slaves? This is great news. ;)

(note to the world. please read this as joking/sarcam. my children are not slaves. if I really did have my kids to use as slaves, I would be selling them south and getting some new slaves, because my kids aren't big on working. thanks.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home