01 March, 2006

Girl Just Won't SHUT UP!

Ah, to be busy in springtime! In an effort to have more to write about besides, you know, my actual writing I'm now peppering the blogosphere with my musings.

To find out what I'd do if I ran TiVo, check out the post at All Along the Watchtower.

To find out everything about where I live and what I think about the town that hasn't kicked me out yet, you can follow my semi-regular contributions to Nasville's Metroblog. Where I have become, well, a semi-regular contributor. Assuming, of course, that Chris Wage, Busy Mom and Jackson Miller don't eat me alive.

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Lee said...

Just finished the 'assignment' you gave me. A surprising amount of work, but I loved every minute of it.

 
At 10:29 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Great. I'm turning into my mother. Tomorrow we'll have the man from Junior Achievement come by to talk about business realities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home