21 March, 2006

The Things I'm Thinking About Right Now

1. If Fred & George had the Maurader's Map for four years, two of which Ron was at Hogwarts, how come they never noticed Peter Pettigrew?

2. If it gets below freezing tonight, will that kill my trees and my chocolate vine?

3. When will my Wisteria bloom? I need me some spring, and badly.

4. Why won't my husband let me get a pet monkey?

5. On this latest Extreme Makeover: Home Edition didn't it seem like the show's producers were kind of hoping the father would die so it would be even more dramatic? Or am I being WAY to cynical? And is it just me or are they giving Michael (Glamour) more prominent roles lately?

6. Can we please NEVER EVER see a 5 minute long Ty Hip Hop segment again? It seemed really minstrel-showy. At least that's how it looked as I bedooped on by.

7. Who taught my dogs the word "chicken"? I don't think it was me.

8. Is it possibe to actually die from weather-related despair? And is it ironic that my Party Shuffle actually came around to Andrea McArdle's gut-busting rendition of "Tomorrow"? Bet my bottom dollar that I wanna kick her in the teeth. I want the sun to come out NOW.

3 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger Rex L. Camino said...

An enraged monkey can tear your arm off and beat you with it. If that isn't the definition of "adding insult to injury", then I don't know what is.

Look, we all want pet monkeys. If you ever actually get one be sure that it is small enough that you could take it in a fight, should the relationship sour.

 
At 10:01 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

1. They didn't notice Peter Pettigrew because there are TONS of people on the Marauder's Map (I might have macked up the spelling on Marauder, but I'm too lazy to check) and so he basically just "flew under the radar", so to speak. It's not exactly a name they would know or care about.

2&3. Holy crap, I want chocolate vines and wisteria now. Like, badly. I hate you. You caused plant envy. Bad Kat, no cookies.

4. Spider monkeys are flat out mean. If you're going to get a monkey, do NOT get a spider monkey, seriously.

7. It was me, I broke into your house while you were in the hospital and taught them "chicken". I also taught them "pollo", so don't try taking the spanish route to circumvent this.

8. I know exactly how you feel. Supposedly next monday it's supposed to be 67. Perhaps we should plan on getting together and celebrating the next warm day! :P

 
At 12:02 PM, March 22, 2006, Blogger Patrick said...

5. (I think it was) Yes, Michael is pretty marquee nowadays. He always gets the keys to the house. It worries me that Ty is going to find a more stable gig and we'll end up with "Exthreem Makeover: Gay Edition." (think: "This week, we're visiting Mark and Steve and their four adopted children...")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home