The Things I'm Thinking About Right Now
1. If Fred & George had the Maurader's Map for four years, two of which Ron was at Hogwarts, how come they never noticed Peter Pettigrew?
2. If it gets below freezing tonight, will that kill my trees and my chocolate vine?
3. When will my Wisteria bloom? I need me some spring, and badly.
4. Why won't my husband let me get a pet monkey?
5. On this latest Extreme Makeover: Home Edition didn't it seem like the show's producers were kind of hoping the father would die so it would be even more dramatic? Or am I being WAY to cynical? And is it just me or are they giving Michael (Glamour) more prominent roles lately?
6. Can we please NEVER EVER see a 5 minute long Ty Hip Hop segment again? It seemed really minstrel-showy. At least that's how it looked as I bedooped on by.
7. Who taught my dogs the word "chicken"? I don't think it was me.
8. Is it possibe to actually die from weather-related despair? And is it ironic that my Party Shuffle actually came around to Andrea McArdle's gut-busting rendition of "Tomorrow"? Bet my bottom dollar that I wanna kick her in the teeth. I want the sun to come out NOW.