23 March, 2006

Thoughts on LOST (SPOILERS)

I know that Michael will post over at AATW in detail, but I just have a few quick thoughts before I turn in.

1. So what's the lab connection with that pregnancy test? I think there's more to it than meets the eye. They made sure to show us the label, and for Kate to have a conversation about "who flies with a pregnancy test".

2. If she had endo bad enough to collude her tubes, Sun would have known. Okay, maybe not, but I'd bet it'd hurt like a *(&^^^.

3. I swear these Island people are nimwits. The whole time they were marching toward the Balloon In The Clearing I kept thinking "It's A Trap!" And the ingenious way they didn't let anyone know that they were going or where they were headed ensures the speedy rescue efforts that they will eventually need. Or not.

4. Ha ha ha. The fat guy likes to eat. That joke will NEVER get old.

5. Isn't there a ruler in the Hatch? I mean, surely that would be the most straightforward way for Locke and Jack to decide Who Is The Better Man And Leader. If there isn't an actual ruler, I'm sure someone has a dollar bill. Those are exactly six inches long. They could improvise.

6. Dorothy's Uncle tore the flyleaf out of Crime & Punishment to draw his little map. That right there is a crime.

7. So, did Sun sleep with the Korean Evan Handler or not? I wouldn't be surprised if the Island fixed Jin's plumbing...if it can fix Locke's legs, it can fix anything. But I am still left without a conclusion to the Big Mystery Of The Week.

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Patrick said...

(just watched this am, thanks Tivo.)

2. Sun doesn't have endo, hence her fertility. That was the doctor's ruse to lie to Jin.

5. Ha.

7. No! It's the Christ figure about to be born! :-D

 
At 9:10 AM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

2. Sun doesn't have endo, hence her fertility.

That's what I meant. I wasn't buying it when the doctor told her she had endo, because she had this look on her face that was like "oh! I had NOOOOO idea."

Most people I've met with endo (myself included) have more than an idea that something might be wrong. So I spent the episode just waiting to find out what the REAL story was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home