Thoughts on LOST (SPOILERS)
I know that Michael will post over at AATW in detail, but I just have a few quick thoughts before I turn in.
1. So what's the lab connection with that pregnancy test? I think there's more to it than meets the eye. They made sure to show us the label, and for Kate to have a conversation about "who flies with a pregnancy test".
2. If she had endo bad enough to collude her tubes, Sun would have known. Okay, maybe not, but I'd bet it'd hurt like a *(&^^^.
3. I swear these Island people are nimwits. The whole time they were marching toward the Balloon In The Clearing I kept thinking "It's A Trap!" And the ingenious way they didn't let anyone know that they were going or where they were headed ensures the speedy rescue efforts that they will eventually need. Or not.
4. Ha ha ha. The fat guy likes to eat. That joke will NEVER get old.
5. Isn't there a ruler in the Hatch? I mean, surely that would be the most straightforward way for Locke and Jack to decide Who Is The Better Man And Leader. If there isn't an actual ruler, I'm sure someone has a dollar bill. Those are exactly six inches long. They could improvise.
6. Dorothy's Uncle tore the flyleaf out of Crime & Punishment to draw his little m
7. So, did Sun sleep with the Korean Evan Handler or not? I wouldn't be surprised if the Island fixed Jin's plumbing...if it can fix Locke's legs, it can fix anything. But I am still left without a conclusion to the Big Mystery Of The Week.