27 April, 2006

I Hear That Junkies Are Skinny

Aunt B. lays the smackdown on Fiddy. Good thing she did it first, because she got all the salient points in there, including the choice words that I'd use if I knew the likelihood of my mom reading this was slim.

I love how this punk who has glamourised drugs and gun violence and disrespect for women has the balls to make childhood obesity sound like the one unforgivable sin.

My heart breaks for all the chubby little kids who are mocked on the playground. Fat is the last acceptable prejudice. Can't make fun of the black kids, the gay kids, the poor kids. But slap a couple extra pounds on Bobby and he's fair game. (Ironically, maybe being able to play with all the other kids on the playground would help with his fitness level. )

Apparently in the 2006 version of the Cinderalla Story, the little chubby kid can dream of growing up to shoot people, get shot, sell drugs, rape women and earn enough money from the whole mess to hire a chef and a personal trainer. Then at last he will attain that pinnacle of all goals. Thinness.

Give me a frakkin' break.

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Aunt B said...

I love how this punk who has glamourised drugs and gun violence and disrespect for women has the balls to make childhood obesity sound like the one unforgivable sin.

The more I think about that, the madder I get.

 
At 1:58 PM, April 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Props go to you and Aunt B for unveiling fiddy's falsehoods.

I think that "childhood obesity" is not just caused by parents afraid to let their kids play outside, but also a lot of consumerism like the fine folks who created Stich cereal. My land, just thinking about Chocolate Lucky Charms makes me want to wretch.

 
At 7:04 PM, April 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on this subject. Too late. They are working on passing a law now that snacks, birthday treats, etc. are not going to be allowed in Indiana schools. As if me teaching my kids about graphing with a mini size bag containing about 10 M&M's is what is making kids fat-not the 6 hours they spend playing video games when they get home and the drive thru that Mom brings home for dinner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home