25 April, 2006

Nashville Has Been Talking For A Year

I tried to post this yesterday, but Blogger was a jerk. Blogger reminds me of my high school boyfriend. It's great because you can say "I have a blog (boyfriend)" but half the time when you really need something done--a couch moved, a birthday post posted--it just doesn't show up.

Anyway:

Nashville Is Talking is a year old today yesterday. In a lot of ways it's the "spoke" (hah! get it? Talking=spoke! Hah! That's Funny!) around which the larger Mid Tenn Blogger world turns. Brittney's done a great job of getting a cohesive feel to the WKRN blog and making it feel accessible to everyone while retaining her voice.

It's been cool to have it, and cool to guest blog. I've met so many fascinating people through this venture, and I doubt that blogging would be as much fun without some type of central touchstone. So happy belated birthday, NiT.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, April 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank, Kat! Your participation has made it all the better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home