13 April, 2006

Make Doctor Who Talk For You

Yes, this post is probably going to be of interest to exactly one person and I should email it directly to him. But I've been rather remiss in posting "look what quirky gizmo I found on the Internet" type stuff lately. So here it is.

British Telecom came up with some gizmo where you could have Tom (The Best Doctor Who) Baker vocalise any SMS (text) message to a landline.

So people all over England have come up with Tom Baker saying everything from naughty words to movie quotes. If you ever wanted to know what key pieces of dialogue from Pulp Fiction sounded like when read by Tom (The Best Doctor Who) Baker, this site is for you.

For my husband who works in the Cell Phone Streaming Audio/SMS space....this could be a work-related thing.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger PhysicoBI said...

You make me laugh, and that can't be bad for me, can it?
JJTODAY

 
At 10:17 AM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I am sure others will find it intersting.....doesn't the whole world love Dr Who as much as I do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home