14 April, 2006

NOT About Bill Hobbs

I'm ready for the weekend.

I've got 3 Babylon 5 DVDs on deck from Netflix.

I've got the TiVo fired up to record the legitimate Ten Commandments movie on ABC.

I've got a dozen Cadbury eggs from the World's Best Sister.

I've got a dinner invitation from friends for Saturday night. Mmmm. Free Pork for Passover. Odd being a Christian who observes Jewish holidays. Sometimes my "pick and choose" rate is unnerving.

I've got a 12lb turkey in the fridge, and the makings of a Jell-O Poke Cake in the cupboard.

I've got great books to read.

I've got a dog who loves to sit on my lap at my desk and listen to Miles Davis.

I've got the world's sexiest husband.

All in all, I'd say it'll be a good weekend. Happy Easter.

7 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Newscoma said...

Miles, a dog, Babylon Five.
I am so impressed because this sounds like my house.

 
At 8:45 PM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Malia said...

No, I have the world's sexiest husband!

 
At 9:04 PM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Patrick said...

No, my wife has the world's sexiest husband!

I'm sure we could scare up some bitter herbs if you'd rather pass over the pork. :-D

 
At 9:50 PM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Patrick,

When you say it, you invalidate it.

Malia,

Just keep telling yourself that.

NC,

I bet your house is cleaner and your dog isn't a prima dogga. ;-p

 
At 11:00 PM, April 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a Jell-O Poke cake? Sounds yummy. Erin is making "Dump salad". Even yummier.

Jason

 
At 1:31 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger melusina said...

Yea, I'm definitely curious about the Jell-O Poke cake.

 
At 8:24 AM, April 17, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I e-mailed you a few weeks ago, but not sure you got it. Sam's in Murfreesboro has all five seasons of B5 on DVD for $39.00 each.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home