13 April, 2006

Serial Poster

When I signed on for Metroblog Nashville I told them I could write a post a day. Apparently the poor folks who manage that site are chafing under the vast gulf between "can" and "will." As they should. The Metroblog site has been pretty stagnant overall.

Starting tomorrow and for the next two weeks I will be authoring a series of posts about my 15 years as a Nashville Resident, one year per day. (Sort of like that Fox show "Reunion" that got cancelled.) Hopefully it'll be interesting. Or at least keep the Metroblog people from tearing out their luxurious hair. I'll link to it from here, just to keep myself honest. Please stop by.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be telling a year's worth of happenings in one day?
Sort of like the best of 2005, that sort of thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home