12 May, 2006

I Implore You

Let's say that I have a baby. And you have a baby. And then five years from now our babies are in school together and become friends. And they talk at school.

Or let's say that you become friends with my husband.

Or let's say that you and I become spouses in another life and we have a child together.

Under any of these circumstances wherein you, my friend reading this blog, would be directly responsible for influencing any gift I receive on Mother's Day I beg you.

Do not buy me a vacuum cleaner for Mother's Day.

I'd use it to suck the innards from your body while you slept.

5 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, May 12, 2006, Blogger Harry J. Monroe, Jr. said...

Ooooooh. If he was serious, he may end up either divorced or seriously injured.

 
At 9:12 PM, May 12, 2006, Blogger Sharon Collie said...

And they wonder why that preacher's wife in Selmer shot the SOB in the back!??!!??!

Ok, that was not nice.

 
At 12:02 AM, May 13, 2006, Blogger Dan the Baptist said...

Easy Sister's

The truth is my wife asked for it. It was not a cheap one it is a nice one she wanted. Therefore it is her Mothers Day gift but I have her something else as well.

 
At 12:11 AM, May 13, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Heck, if Jim bought me a Dyson, I'd be thrilled. Is it a Dyson, Dan?

 
At 8:30 AM, May 14, 2006, Blogger Newscoma said...

Being the slobbiest person in the blogosphere, and not being a mother, each year I buy myself a present for not bringing up slobby babies.
I bought myself a pair of Crocs and had a beer.
Now you know why I only have dogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home