15 June, 2006

While You Were Out

Apparently whilst mine attentions were elsewhere, I missed the one day when someone let Nashville's most rapier-witted blogger out in full force. Not only did he kill the guy from Blind Melon, he also molested the honour of Bob Corker's daughter.

Kleinheider, I see where you're going with this, but let me honestly say that if Corker's girl didn't want pictures of her kissing another woman or dancing in her underwear perhaps she shouldn't have kissed another girl or danced in her underwear in public.

I don't want pictures of me dancing in my underwear and singing Jim Steinman tunes into a hairbrush. So I confine those activities to my basement. I don't want pictures of me mixing light and darks for a "catch-all" laundry load. So, again, I don't do that in public.

If there's a questionable activity to be done, I try to do it behind closed doors. The world is a lint trap (can you tell I'm between loads?) and you'd be surprised and what gets caught up. So some men are looking at photos of exhibitionistic behaviour. One might presume that is why the young lady was an exhibitionist in the first place. To be looked at. But whatever.

I can't believe Mike Kopp is weighing in on this. And in such a catty way, too. So do girls only move Kopp to decency if they wave at him? (Speaking of catty....that was a bit of meow mix on my part, huh?!?)

And in other news, my brother called to tell me that Bill Gates is quitting Microsoft. Whatever will he do for money? I can't believe these people who are so irresponsible as to quit one job without having another lined up. I read somewhere a while back that there are those who believe that Gates has Asperger's syndrome. So, man. Way to quit without health coverage, Bill.

3 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, June 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I'm looking forward to is the proliferation of comments from Republicans who say that personal lives and the personal lives of candidate children should not have any connection to the character of the candidate. Which means maybe they'll stop accusing Ford of cattin' around and perhaps they'll finally let the Clinton indiscretions go.

Doubtful, though.

 
At 12:40 PM, June 16, 2006, Blogger Chance said...

Technically, the Clinton issue had to do with an actual crime, being perjury, not what he did behind closed doors.

Now...whether the Repubs were motivated by what the perjury was about is another story.

Personally though, I believe character matters to some extent.

 
At 12:51 AM, October 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...maybe if Corker's daughter didn't want her panty-dancing and lesbian kisses in the news she shouldn't have them posted on the freakin WORLD WIDE WEB.

As for the Clinton issue (dear GOD when will they let it go??) you're right, he perjured himself after he was dragged into court to talk about something that WASN'T CRIMINAL...something that should have been between him and his wife. He lied about getting a blowjob...Bush has lied, stolen, manipulated and destroyed. Let me say this, I wouldn't want to be married to Clinton, but I'd vote for him tomorrow if he ran. He may be horny, but he's smart, eloquent, informed and in touch with the average American. We could use another leader like Clinton. Heck, at this point I'd just be happy with someone who has mastered the English language.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home