10 June, 2006

Some Pig

I can't write restaurant reviews. Every time I try they come out sounding wierd, so I've stopped trying. But I had to talk up Knuck's place, because the food is da bomb. (See what I mean? I just said "da bomb." I need to stick to skunks and guns.)

Go over to Metroblog Nashville to read about the food.

Stay here to read about how Ivy and I are like two ships who pass in the night. I narrowly missed her clan, but I did finally get to meet Gunner of No Quarters and his wife Elizabeth of Harelip Frog.

I also finally had a FTF (that means face-to-face, as I finally found out) meeting with ceeelcee and his RUABelle. Their dog is named after an Arrested Development character, so you know they are COOL people.

And wouldn't you know that after a long time of knowing each other on line I got the special treat of finally getting to meet Huck! I was so happy. That was the best surprise.

And of course I met Nashville Knucklehead who owns the joint. I was going to also call him the grand wizard of barbecue, because I've been listening to the Harry Potter podcasts. But then I realised that I should probably call him something else. In the real world a Grand Wizard is not a good thing. And his barbecue is the mostest fantasticist ever. So perhaps "High Overlord" or something. Y'all (see how suthirn I'm getting?!?), please please go eat here. You won't be sorry. And, yes, the High Overlord of BBQ has very blue eyes. They didn't look like contacts to me.

5 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Shit, I missed most people, I hate that. But Jim had to go to work at 2, and Mystery Lady X is a stone that will gather no moss or something like that.

 
At 4:50 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Lee said...

I'm so jealous of you Nashvillians.

 
At 10:12 PM, June 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat, I think we passed each other today. Did you come in and go straight to gunner? If that was you, we were heading out as you came in.

 
At 11:25 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Lee, come on down and bring the girlfriend. We can hit the Mothership and the Used Bookstore. It'd be fun.

Dewayne, you should have stopped me! I was sooo freakin' oblivious.

 
At 8:31 AM, June 11, 2006, Blogger Gunner said...

It was nice to finally meet you also. My wife really liked the neighborhood and we plan on going back and checking out all of the small shops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home