10 July, 2006

This Is The Post Where I'm Partly Happy And Partly Not Happy

The happy part is that I'm on my Mac again, and it runs like a dream. Remember when I called it a paperweight? Well, $198 later it is purring like a kitten. Since the machine had bad ram from the get-go I think it's safe to say that it's actually better than new.

Before I get into the not-happy part, allow me to call (cover your ears, people) this man an ass.

There. Better now.

Any way, my visit to the doctor was productive in that we've scheduled a new surgery for August 10th. Followed by six to eight months of drug therapy.

Check out how totally excited I am.

6 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, July 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee hee.

 
At 10:15 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Emmitt said...

Could you go further into his assyness?

 
At 10:19 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Could you go further into his assyness
No. His head is already there.

ha!

Why pass up the opportunity for a good joke?

The real reason appears in the comments to the below post.

 
At 1:05 AM, July 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't pretend you didn't first laugh, then slowly got more pissed the more you thought about it.

 
At 12:43 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

No, I was pissed, then laughed. So, close but no cigar.

 
At 3:52 PM, July 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I was close.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home