18 October, 2006

Grrrrrrr

Well, I'm up early today!

Actually, I'm up still. I'm beginning to think that in a previous life I was part of a strict monastic order. The kind where they make you get up every three hours to recite prayers. Although now instead of praying I have to pee. I've spent the night like a Duncan Yo-Yo, bouncing forth and back between bed and bath.

I'm tired of this blog template, but I don't have the energy to make a new one. I think I'll leave this up at least through Halloween, to make it look like something I meant to do. Even still, it's so depressing. How much more black could it be? None. None more black.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, sounds like a first trimester issue. Something you need to share?

 
At 11:04 AM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

It IS a first trimester issue, but I'm not pregnant. I'm taking pills that mimic early pregnancy as a way to control endometriosis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home