07 November, 2006

Britney Proves My Point

I don't usually get all het up about celebrity endorsments. But I gotta love it when on the very day that I talk about casual divorce hurting marriage, Britney Spears backs my play.

ney Spears filed for divorce Tuesday from Kevin Federline, officials said. The Los Angeles County Superior Court filing cites "irreconcilable differences," said court spokeswoman Kathy Roberts. ... Spears married Federline eight months after ending a 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to her childhood friend, Jason Alexander.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, November 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I let this go earlier, but I really don't think there is such a thing as "casual" divorce, or at least it's pretty rare. Casual marriage, perhaps, but not casual divorce. No one wants to be divorced.

You're lucky that you have such a good relationship.

 
At 9:08 AM, November 08, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Anyone recall that episode of Friends where Ross is trying to hit on women and they all find out he's been divorced three times? And that lowers his appeal to the women?

So, how long until this happens to the big B?

And two divorces before 30?

Man, I am running behind only being 33 and having had the one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home