Top 10 Things We've Learned From This Week's LOST: Spoilers, kinda
10. If you're really skinny you can climb through the bars of your jail cell to have hot monkey sex with the sweaty guy in the next cage. The fact that neither of you have bathed or showered in weeks is immaterial.
9. Miami-Dade must have some really lousy cops. Honestly, dude. Freakin' college girls Google their dates. How hard could it have been to figure out that "Monica" was a fugitive from justice?
8. The LOST casting director knows how to make the fanboys squee. First we had DeLenn and now tonight we had the Firefly dude.
7. Kate really didn't want to have a baby with Firefly.
6. Jack doesn't take that whole "First Do No Harm" part of his Hippocratic Oath very seriously. And what was up with him being all hesitant to operate anyway? The whole time he's been on the beach he's been jonesing BAD for some good ol' time doctorin'. Remember how he treated poor smushed Boone like his own personal Resusciannie? Now here he is with a "fully equipped" operating room and he'd rather stay locked up in the whale morgue? Okaaaay.
5. When the Others say the operating room is "fully equipped" they do not mean that the crash cart and defib paddles necessarily work. Remember Colleen?
4. Fugitives from justice like to call their pursuers while accompanied by an egg timer.
3. Jack is dumb enough to not realise that having his Whale Morgue door unlocked is yet another Henry Gale MindgameTM.
2. Apparantly all those people on the beach were part of some other show that we don't get to see anymore.
1. When Locke speaks he actually channels the audience frustration. Yes, Locke, we too hope that it won't be very long before we find out why Mr. Eko had to die. However, we would really also have liked to hear your explanation of the Smoke Monster. Not for nothing, but we do watch this show for more than the hot monkey sex.