15 November, 2006

Unicorns And Rainbows

So much of this blog lately is me griping about what upsets me. Today I've decided to write a few positive things that I don't normally share.

::My dog's ear medicine makes him smell like a fresh puppy. I love to nuzzle his face to smell his newness.

::Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I love planning all the different types of food I'll make.

::I've got Christmas lights strung around my desk. They look a bit like happy fireflies.

::These rainy evenings make for perfect curling-in-front-of-the-fire-with-a-book weather.

::Steak & Shake has Egg Nog and White Chocolate shakes for Christmas.

::I dreamed that my husband bought me peppermint ice cream because he knew I'd love it. I love that even my subconscious knows how thoughtful and kind he is.

::My grandmother will be 90 on Friday.

::I love going out at night this time of year. The dark seems darker so all the lights from stores and restaurants look strangely festive.

::Both my dogs have senses of humour.

5 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, November 15, 2006, Blogger Slartibartfast said...

Nice.

I fully understand the dog sense of humor thing. I would swear that sometimes my dog is actually sarcastic.

One more thing you SHOULD be thankful for: your posts show up almost immediately on the aggregator at NIT. Mine show up the next day! What's your secret?

 
At 10:14 AM, November 15, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Dogs can be sarcastic. Especially my smaller dog. He's just basically a wise-ass thru and thru.

As to the aggregator, I have no idea. Mine was laggy for a long time, but it does seem to be fixed now.

 
At 11:05 AM, November 15, 2006, Blogger Lynnster said...

Mmmm.... egg nog & white chocolate shakes.

I have a couple of dogs that are real clowns, but I'm not sure they intended to be.

 
At 11:24 AM, November 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading this, I want to have some peppermint stick ice cream RIGHT NOW. That's what they should put in the milkshakes instead of egg nog.

 
At 6:42 AM, November 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm STILL not showing up on the NiT aggregator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home