18 January, 2007

The Office: Jaw.On.Floor ((Spoilers))

This was a good episode on a lot of levels--especially Jim's decision to finally be honest with TB!K about his feelings for Pam. But I'll be honest. I'll probably have to watch it a couple more times before I decide if it was funny or not.

You know all the jerk moves Andy made? Calling people stupid nicknames, boyflirting with the boss, showing off his cell phone? All that stuff?

I swear to you, I could have written Andy from a diary of a coworker I once had. Given the fact that people I know from all walks of life have found my blog, I have to be pretty circumspect. But I promise you. I worked with a guy exactly like that, down to a t. In fact that's one of the reasons I ultimately left that place of employment. No one else wanted to work with the guy, so he ultimately got shuffled off to me to "handle." So while I enjoyed the show there were a few too many flashbacks.

4 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, January 19, 2007, Blogger W said...

Did you notice Dwight wearing the Battlestar Galactica sweatshirt at the end? An excellent homage.

 
At 1:59 PM, January 19, 2007, Blogger Loonytick Skook said...

Angela CRIED. I can't get over that. It was such a tremendous show of emotion for her. Amazing stuff.

Oh, how I love that show. Love it, love it, love it.

I think I'm on both Team Pam and Team Karen now. I don't think Jim can possibly be happy with anyone but Pam, but I also love Karen and want the best for her.


Did I mention that I love this show?

 
At 1:02 PM, January 20, 2007, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Go and check out the extended cut on NBC.com.

More Oscar returns to work hilarity and it explains why Michael's hair is messy when he goes to rescue Dwight from Staples.

And it's got Andy going to anger management in the end...genius!

 
At 2:39 PM, January 21, 2007, Blogger Glen said...

I wish for Jim's sake that he would get over Pam. Karen rules. Pam is too wishy washy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home