07 March, 2007

Help Me Change My Life

Here's the part where I seek advice from the blogosphere.

This is one of my favourite parts of blogging, because there are so many experts with such varied life experience that I'm betting if I throw a question out there I'm likely to get an answer.

I work from home now as a freelance copywriter and graphic designer. It has its ups and downs. For the past 3 years I've been toying with the idea of doing medical coding. I like medicine, I'm used to it from a consumer's standpoint, and coding is something I can continue to do from home.

I figured with all of you out there someone might be able to give me some advice or direction.

Have you done this job? Is it a good job? Did you like it? What type of training is best for me to receive?

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, March 07, 2007, Blogger Slartibartfast said...

Lintilla did this for a while. (Just not at home). I'll get her to comment here tonight.

 
At 1:13 PM, March 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent you an email about this to your comcast address.

 
At 6:56 PM, March 07, 2007, Blogger Newscoma said...

Also, Lynnster might have some worthy advice on your question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home