15 March, 2006

The Oddness Continues

So, yeah, I'm still in a moderate amount of pain as interesting things continue to leave my body. The medicine they've given me is called Ultracet, and I've never taken it before. It comes with the standard warnings--don't drive, don't operate your forklift, don't nurse your baby.

But the one side effect I find most interesting isn't listed anywhere on the drug sheet.

I have spent the last two days dreaming in Iambic Pentameter.

Tell me that isn't wierd....

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, March 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful! Iammbic pentameter is a gateway drug to all kinds of hardcore things that unavoidably end up in tragedy. (Like MFA degrees!)

 
At 3:33 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I think that's only you....

 
At 4:08 PM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Lee said...

It is not weird to dream in verse. Instead
It signals one with both appealing wit,
And love for those endeavors literate.

(Forgive me, it's been a while since I've tried my hand at this.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home