17 May, 2006

What Am I Gonna Do Part II

Since Phil Wilson said it first, I don't feel guilty for saying it second.

I've been going on and on about the DVC movie and how Christians shouldn't boycott it and yadda yadda. And then they had this extended preview on my TiVo, and scattered throughout NBC Primetime.

This movie looks dull, boring and no fun at all.

I no longer have any desire to go.

But I'm not boycotting it. Honest.

UPDATE # 1: Jason noticed this, too.

UPDATE # 2: My ever-wise Hubby weighs in with this nugget:

Kinda funny how God seems to manage to take care of Himself when it comes to big "threats" like that...

4 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, May 17, 2006, Blogger Patrick said...

You two aren't alone.

(but that's an oxymoron, isn't it?)

 
At 2:18 PM, May 17, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Wow. This movie's gonna tank. And after I posted this I noticed that Jason was on the same wavelength as well.

 
At 5:31 PM, May 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The worst thing about sharing a fitness center with my coworkers is having to watch their EntertainmentTonight instead of listening to The Safety Dance on my mix CD.

Yesterday, Mary Hart interviewed Tom Hanks on a special episode: ET from the DaVinci Code Express. My hand to God, I cannot make this sh*t up!!!

I couldn't even get past chapter 3 in the book it was such drek and I am NOT going to see it because I have many other things I need to do, like mow my lawn if it ever stops raining.

 
At 2:11 PM, May 20, 2006, Blogger P. K. Nail said...

I figured I had to see it because I hadn't read the book, didn't want to, but wondered what all the fuss was about.

Your instinct is dead on. It's just barely more exciting than watching paint dry. Maybe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home