29 June, 2006

Blogs I Miss Part Two: Cobb Strikes Back

I confess something. I wrote that last post in part because I was requested to do so by a third party. "Write me a post, you're the blogging gal! Write me a post tonight! We're all in the mood for a quick read, and you've got us feeling alright!"

I knew as soon as I wrote it, I'd be leaving some people off. Not on purpose, but because I didn't have any set definition for what constituted "gone" and "miss". And I am really forgetful.

But there are others I miss, and so I'm going to list them now.

Sharon Cobb
Sharon confuses me. I thought she left blogging, but then I saw her comment from time to time. It kind of reminded me of the ghost of an old sea captain or something. Then she came back a week or so ago, and so I thought "hey! Look! She's back!" But I guess she isn't. I'm still confused. But I do miss reading her interesting take on things. Even though she's such a liberal, and I'm such a conservative, it was always interesting to check in on things in her neighborhood. And always interesting to read a liberal who doesn't sound like a Kosmonaut. When she and John H. were gone, I had a huge gaping hole in my liberal blog-read quotient.

Lacy @ Silverberry
Lacy is one of the first local bloggers I read. Like Pink Kitty, she's busy with relocating her entire life, and I can understand her not being around. But I still miss having her to read.

TV on the Fritz
Some people think they're too good for the blogosphere these days. What with their big media job and all. Sigh. I miss Fritzie.

I know I'm forgetting more people. But these are on the top of my head right now.

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger T.V. Fritz said...

I miss you too. Let's do lunch.

 
At 2:40 PM, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK it's so sad that I'm just now reading this. LOL However ... I DID find my kitchen floor last night :) But the office is still in boxes because our furniture isn't there yet. All we have is one laptop sitting on a printer box in the middle of the room. :)

I hope to get back into regular blogging when I find the rest of the floors in our house ;)

~ Lacy

PS. I enjoyed seeing you everyday during VBS :) It was a highlight of that week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home