19 June, 2006

I Should Say Something

Good Morning. Happy Monday. Happy Belated 64th Birthday to Paul "Sucker for A Pretty Face" McCartney.

Currently Reading: To Say Nothing Of The Dog by Connie Willis
Next At Bat: The Hard Way by Lee Child
(I love Jack Reacher books. I also love how there's an endless supply of women who will schtupp a man who hasn't showered in days. Seriously. Each Reacher book prominently features him wandering homeless in search of mischief, finding mischief, getting sweaty and grimy and then playing hide the salami with some hot babe. Ick. Not the sex--the uncleanliness.)

Thing I dread most today: Calling in my perscription to the doctor.
Thing I enjoy most today: The thought of an Asiago Roast Beef sandwich from Panera

Five Reasons Why I'm Writing This In the Form of a LiveJournal Meme:

1. I have a migraine
2. I'm not really in a bad mood but I'm in one of those writing-styles that reads as though I am really grumpy.
3. It's easy
4. I've got a bunch of work to do.
5. I tagged myself.

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, June 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How in the world can you write with a migraine?!?!? When I get one I spend all day curled up in a dark quiet room whimpering quietly to myself. That is, when I'm not puking my guts out from the pain.

And you spend it blogging? Women really are stronger than men.

Jason

 
At 4:59 PM, June 19, 2006, Blogger Kat Coble said...

Sometimes for me writing is a form of self-hypnosis that keeps pain at bay temporarily. Those are usually the times, though, that when I go back and read it everything sounds a little grumpy.

So the pain is there, it's just expressed in a different way.

 
At 9:18 AM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I read and loves To Say Nothing of the Dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home